Wednesday 6 June 2012


I am going to try and tidy the dolls house room this week and take some up-to-date photos as some of the ones on hear are old and some of the houses have been changed. I was very tempted last week to buy a new shop from Julie I love her houses and I will defiantly be having 1 or 2 of the small shops I have plans for them but new is not a good time to start a new property I am very busy with my Etsy shop and have added lots more things and still have projects to finish and as I said I need to have a good clean and sort out before anything new goes in there.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the cleaning Amanda and with the ETSY shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca Not looking forward to the cleaning but I am enjoying setting up my shop I love Etsy

    ReplyDelete

a