Monday 22 April 2013


It’s been a funny weekend I seem to have been busy but don’t seem to have got anything done. Work on Barnacle cottage has stopped again I just don’t know how I want the bedroom to look the bathroom and kitchen I know just what I want but don’t have what I need for the kitchen. A shop full of things and never what I need. I have lots of ideas for another property I want to do but it would need a new house and I don’t have funds for that just now but I think that is part of the problem I have that in my head and cannot think about the properties I have. I have also been trying to come up with new items for the shop but I just am not having any ideas I think I am ready for a holiday it seem a long time from last summer I have not been to Cornwall sins September but we are going in June and taking Lexie with us so that will be fun last time we took her she was 3 months older this time she will be 3 years. Well not really very much to tell you all I hope everyone is well and Christine if you are reading this I hope you are better.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same about my houses Amanda. I have 3 unfinished as can't decided what to do with the insides and have just bought a part built Montgomery Hall too. When I get stuck for ideas I usually end up buying another house, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s not just me then I won’t say how many I have unfinished some are more unwished than others. When I have a dear for something I just cannot get interested in anything ells.

    ReplyDelete

a